- Ensure understanding of clienti??i??i??s culture and challenges the organization faces
- Determine key performance indicators
- What determines success for this role
- What results are you seeking in a given timeframe
Defining the Position
- Detail nature and scope of the position to include duties and responsibilities,A�internal relationships, core competencies and compensation parameters.
- SpecifyA�requirements essential to perform role and those that would be an added plus.
no prescription estrase.
- Determine geographic parameters for search.
- Discuss potential for relocationA�and related policy.
- Develop list of targeted industries and specific corporations asA�resources for search.
- Establish recruiting timeline and interview process.
- DevelopA�weekly conference call schedule to give status update and discuss pertinentA�issues.
Identification of Candidates
- Identify candidates for direct recruiting utilizing a broad range of research and aA�proprietary database.
Candidate Evaluation and Selection
- Conduct rigorous pre-screening, interviewing, and evaluation to assess candidateA�style, qualifications and capabilities as they relate to the requirements of theA�position and cultural fit within the organization.
- Present current resume, achievements, and background profile.
- Expect to reviewA�a minimum of four to five appropriate, qualified candidates for given search.
- Facilitate interviews with client, debrief both client and candidate.
- ConductA�thorough reference checks to verify career information, candidatea��s style,A�personal traits and characteristics.
Negotiation of Offer
- Assist in negotiation of compensation components and any outstanding issues.
- Follow up with both client and candidate one month subsequent to hire to ensureA�smooth on-boarding process.
- Maintain on-going relationship with client.